Here are some "must read" articles for newly diagnosed sarcoma patients
1. A Guide to the Sarcoma Universe for Those who Have Just Arrived (and the friends & family that support those with cancer) http://sarcomahelp.org/newly_diagnosed.html
2. The Importance of Second Opinions for Sarcoma
3. The Importance of Treatment at a Specialty Center for Sarcomas http://sarcomahelp.org/learning_center/articles/sarcoma_centers.html
4. Psychological Adaptation, Coping, and Distress in Adult-Onset Soft Tissue Sarcomas http://sarcomahelp.org/coping.html. Although this article deals with adult patients with soft tissue sarcomas, I believe it is extremely helpful for medical teams, patients and caregivers dealing with all types of sarcoma and ages.
5. Newly Diagnosed with Sarcoma: A Guide To The Sarcoma Universe
6. Guidelines for newly diagnosed sarcoma patients and their families.